Welcome to Redding Drug!
Where your health comes first
- Essential for homebound patients who have limited access to quality healthcare.
- One less errand for you to run which means more time to spend on your family, hobbies, etc!
- Completely free!
- Sometimes traditional medications don’t do enough
- Compounding is more tailored to individual patients
- Available for patients and their pets
- Helps us cater to our patients with disabilities or handicaps
- Convenient for patients with children in the car
- Allows our staff to provide efficient care
- Helps protect members of the community who are unable to get vaccinations
- Assists in protecting you and your family from preventable illnesses
- Required by many schools and employers
Hometown Hemp CBD
- Alternative to traditional pain management
- Does not require a prescription
- Not habit-forming
- Convenient way of separating doses throughout the day
- Helpful for keeping up with daily medications
- Doses easily snap apart, making blister packs convenient for travel
Your Health is Our Priority
Locally owned and operated, Redding Drug is your pharmacy if you’re looking for a place to feel welcome and at home. We are dedicated to providing all of our patients with the same quality care we’d give our family. Here at Redding Drug we happily provide free delivery and curbside services, immunizations, blister packaging, and more. We are always happy to answer your questions and help you lead a healthy life!
Meet our Staff
Chris Plummer, PharmD attended the University of Tennessee College of Pharmacy where he graduated with a Doctor of Pharmacy degree in 2000. He has an extensive background in pharmacy including but not limited to vaccinations and compounding.
Chris graduated from pharmacy school with his wife, Laura. They have two children, Luke and Grace. Chris is very passionate about serving his local community, he and his family are very active in the Lexington community.
In his spare time he enjoys CrossFit, playing with his dogs, and traveling with his kids for sports.
Hailing from the Lexington area, Keely is our certified pharmacy technician at Redding Drug. She has worked in pharmacy since 2013 and is committed to providing patients with the quality care they deserve.