Welcome to Bourbontown Pharmacy!
We take your health personally
- Essential for homebound patients who have limited access to quality healthcare.
- One less errand to run, giving
you more time to do the things you love with the people you love.
- Freedom to choose whether you want your prescription delivered to your home or work place.
- Traditional medications are not one size fits all
- Compounded medications are tailored to meet your unique needs to achieve better outcomes
- Available for both humans and pets
- Allows us to cater to our patients with disabilities and inhibiting physical conditions
- Convenient for on the go patients with children
- Helps protect members of the community who are unable to get vaccinations
- Assists in protecting you and your family from preventable illnesses
- Required by many schools and employers
Hometown Hemp CBD
- Non habit-forming alternative to prescription pain medication
- Beneficial for relieving depression, anxiety, arthritis pain, and more
- No prescription necessary
- FREE consultation with pharmacy staff member
- Increases adherence and promotes better outcomes for health conditions
- Makes keeping up with doses easy and convenient
- Each pill package is perforated,
making blister packs convenient for travel and for those on the go
Point of Care Testing
- Strep testing is available for patients 5 years of age and older.
Influenza testing is available for patients 13 years of age or older.
- Personal counseling with our pharmacist
- Personal smoking cessation plan and training
- Initiation of nicotine replacement therapy and other prescription drugs
- Continued support and instruction in order to help meet your goals to quit smoking
Your Health is Our Priority
There’s nothing like visiting a local, family oriented pharmacy and leaving with more than just your prescriptions. Here at Bourbontown Pharmacy, we make obtaining your medications and over the counter essentials nothing short of a pleasant experience. Our quaint pharmacy is designed to provide you with a personable visit each time you come in to see us. From providing prescription refills, to strep and flu testing, our pharmacy services are designed with your health in mind.
Our pharmacist will gladly answer any questions you have regarding your medications or prescription refills. Call 859-900-0330 today.
Meet our Staff
Drew Brewer graduated from Sullivan University’s College of Pharmacy in 2014. Prior to pharmacy school, Drew worked with a widely known retail pharmacy in 7 states training individuals to operate and utilize pharmacy software. After graduating from pharmacy school, he continued to work with one of the largest retail pharmacy companies, accumulating 15 years of practice in the pharmacy setting. He later pursued his life-long goal to open an independently owned pharmacy to provide unparalleled patient care, customer service, and keen clinical knowledge to enhance the lives of patients. Drew values patient relationships and strives to go above and beyond for every patient he meets. Outside of his dedication to pharmacy, Drew enjoys road biking, exercising, and spending time with family and friends.
Mary is an extremely competent and trained pharmacy technician with 14 years of experience in the pharmacy setting. Mary is proficient in providing each and every patient with a hassle-free, enjoyable pharmacy experience. Whether it’s communicating with doctors offices on behalf of patients, resolving insurance obstacles, or fulfilling patient refill requests, Mary uses her skills to assist in improving the health of all patients. She enjoys learning all aspects of pharmacy and educating patients while influencing their well being as a whole. In Mary’s spare time, she enjoys spending time with her husband, children, and her friends and family. Mary also enjoys working out, watching movies, and attending her local church.